Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Why blogging?

i have read quite number of my friends' blog recently and i found most of them are so talented in writing. I feel their blogs are well organize and always funny to read. But when i load again my blog on screen, it looks so boring. hmmm.... isn't it?

i hate writing actually, even though i got few prizes in composition competitions. I never thought that i would create a blog like this and surprisingly, it is already 2.5 years old. Even though i know it is not attractive, but i will still keep it alive. i think here has become a place that i can really pour out my actual feeling, ideas and emotion.

life is sucks, or if we prefer the positive side, life is challenging. i hope this blog may printed out my footprint throughout the rest of my life.

No comments: