Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Admitted to hospital

12 December morning 00:40am i was admitted into Pantai Mutiara Hospital due to fever. I was having diarhea on the day morning since woke up. After breakfast, i was having second round of diarhea. Third round came after lunch. After i finished training on 5pm, i felt very tired and went home. i actually didnt rest well for 3 weeks with a lot of work and activities.

i ate 2 panadols and slept once i reach home. When i woke up at 11pm, i felt that i was having high fever and stomach pain again. I went to toilet and had my forth round of diarhea in day. After that i called cj and asked him to send me into hospital.

After examination, doctor asked whether i want to pay or claim insurance. I have to admit into hospital if i want to claim all the expenses. I agreed to admit as i thought i could discharge the next day. Unexpectively doctor withdrawn my blood for test. The next day, my fever was gone in the morning. But unfortunately the fever come back again before noon. Doctor then ordered me to stay.

By this i stayed here for 2 days again. It is a bit boring here. Luckily there are a lot of friends came visited me. Thanks a lot to cj too for his help. Feel really sad as he is leaving Penang to go back Sarawak next 2 yrs. Hopefully my fever will not come again and i can discharge tomorrow.

1 comment:

ngping said...

Take Good Care... GhostBear