Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Accident

Its only the second day of my birthday, and i met an accident in the early morning. I have nothing to argue as i was the one behaved illegally first. I not sure what punishment will be make on me as police will only announce summon after the other party make report. She was fractured her leg and hospitalized. Hopefully she is fine without any inner injury.

The inspector told me i most probably will be charged under section 43, which is the heaviest punishment as behaved recklessly on road and risking other people life. Possible punishment including canceling my driving license and fine of few thousands ringgit. I cant take both punishments as i have no much money on hand now, and i cant drive, i cant anything here. Without transport, i am dead. Lets see hows everything going.... sigh...

No comments: