Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Friday, January 11, 2008

FF



You will never know what a little girl can do when she really care about you. This year birthday of mine became so special because of FF. She is really spoiling me, LOL...

4 days before my birthday she already bought the birthday gift for me, sharing together with SF and CY. The eve of my birthday, she gave me a sms around 8pm said that she was too tired and would be able to greet me at midnight because she needed to go for bed. However, when i online at 11pm, she was onlining. At 12am, she msn me 'happy birthday', she is so excited, and i almost thought that she was the one who had a birthday, LOL.


When i showed her a birthday greeting thread from a junior in a forum, she immediately created another greeting thread for me in Cari Forum while messaged all the members i know to greet me there. She spent almost an hour to message all the members i think. Really, i got touched...

The next day of my birthday, which was the day i met accident, my mood was spoilt. She, SF, CY, KF came my home and celebrated for belated birthday for me. In fact i had no much mood that night. But i am appreciating a lot for their sincerity. They sang birthday song for me, brought me the gift they bought, we had snacks, wine, watched TV together, laugh together.. it was really a not bad night. hmmm.... but i didnt make a wish.. as i dont know what else i can wish for, because i dont believe in my future anymore...




Thank you very much :) You are really my adorable grand-daughter, LOL...



No comments: