Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Friday, May 25, 2007

Its better to be smart from the beginning than complain at the end

I was thinking of LT last night when i lying on bed for sleep. I wonder why i miss her again instead of caroline. Maybe i have to admit that i still love her very much. Anyway, it was a bit surprised that i got her sms at the moment i almost fallen sleep. She never sms me at such time so i was a bit worry and called her back. But she gave me some funny thing.

She is still busybody as she used to be, helping her friend (i think might be her colleague), as a middle-woman bettwen her friend and her friend's husband's mistress, oh my god sound so complicated, LOL. She wanted me to help her to edit a sms to curse that mistress for having affair with the guy, as requested by her friend. I felt so funny and really, speechless. Anyway, i draft her a sms according to her requirement, with wickedly and nusty words, LOL, which i never use for tenth of years.

She asked me, why guys like to find other women out there. I didnt reply her, because i know she wont understand even though she knows what i wanna say is correct.

We all know that good marriage comes from well communication, responsible manner, sincerity and of course passion (or people prefer to call is as 'feel'). Love should, yes, essentially it should, grows with the attendant of all the four elements. But people in modern world are still ignorant about this, yet, you can hear everyday people complaining "I know what is love, you are the one dont understand me". Duh.

People always confuse love with passion. Passion should be an element that grow along with communication, responsible, and sincerity, and thus love will be solidated. However, what i observed, most of the time people will just focus only on the passion element, and expect communication, responsible, and sincerity grow on it. Guy and girl which able to communicate well and sincere will be categorize as friend, with reason 'no feel'; while for the one who cant communicate with but have feel, people will 'try to do everything with hope that one day in future they able to communicate'. Its ok you might not agree with my thought, but thats fine. We all claim that people dont understand us right? LOL.

Anyway, what i am trying to say is, women always let passion element control them and tends to take risk on the other elements, especially sincerity. Most of us never realise that passion makes us blind, once we get controlled by passion, we tend to convince ourselves 'he/she is sincere', even though we not really sure. I saw a lot of responsible and sincere guys out there while women complaining 'all guys are suck'; i also have seen many couples that living happily after tenths years of marriage. But i agree, i seen even much more couples break up always or divorce like nobody business. I dont know, maybe you can tell me why.

No comments: