Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Monday, May 28, 2007

A memorable weekend

Last weekend was kind of special. I think i was with Sok Theng (I hope i spell her name correctly) almost all the time for both saturday and sunday excluded the time i stayed in home.

I went to ST's home in Bukit Mertajam on saturday with kingfisher, after i shopped grocery in new opened Tesco Extra. She actually invited us to watch she and Sheue Ni practicing belly dance. Its interesting as i never see any such of dance personally unless video. I was late for 1.5 hour as i spent too much time on shopping, LOL. I was nagged by her for a while once she saw me. She living in a shoplot house, the design is a bit weird for me. Very quickly she prepared sandwiches for both of us while SN reached.

After that this 2 young ladies just dumped us in the kitchen and they practiced their dance in room. Hey, something was wrong right? We were invited there to see dance. After some boring moment out there the room door was finally opened. SN refused to dance by saying that her dressing was not suitable. ST then practiced alone in there. She kept laughing and said that she is shy while doing some belly movement in front of us. LOL. Its fun and interesting to look at her with the special belly dance skirt.

At Evening 3 of us (SN left) was having dinner at Takehana Autocity. After that we all go to Tao Lounge waiting for Panda and others to celebrate Panda birthday. The celebration was actually canceled but i insisted to go Tao as well because i wanted to listen ST's sing. I think i am the last person in the gang who never listen to her sing. Anyway, her voice is not bad, but her 2 professional partners were totally overshadowed her performance. She didnt really join us much as she went to Halo Cafe with her partners after the performance. The rest of us stay until around 2am.

Sunday's meet was a bit out of expectation. I actually reject an appointment as i was too tired the night before and furthermore didnt sleep well, i planned to just stay in home for whole day. She caught me in MSN and had some chat. Suprisingly she asked me want to go out or not, alone. LOL, never has pretty girl like her take initiative to ask me out so far. Anyway i dont want to speculate anything. My experience told me higher expectation always rewards with me higher disappointment. Thus i just treat it as a normal date.

I departed from home early as i didnt want to stuck in jam. I reached her home one hour earlier than promised. She needed to help her mom for shop routines and so i waited for her in car. By the way, thats still better than stuck in terrible jam for hours right?

I brought her to Queensbay to meet Sagi and others, they are having roller skate gathering there. As she doesnt know how to skate and i didnt take dinner yet, we left the group and went for dinner. We had chat. I not sure am i too serious and affected her. She used to has a lot of crapped jokes and restless. She was quite behaved, well, for me, she looks like a different person, LOL. She was caring and gentle. Well, i did really have the feeling i was in a dating, LOL. The last time i had kind of feeling is more than 1.5 years ago, while i shopping with LT.

After dinner we met the group again. They were playing video games. After that we had supper together and eventually dismissed around 12am. I sent her back to gurney home. I lost a little bit on the way back and lastly reached home at 1am. Extremely tired but couldnt sleep tight again. Arggghh.. sure die in office.

Anyway, the weekend will be one of most memorable weekend in my life.

No comments: