Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Fell down again - Celaka betul

This morning fell down again. This is just not my week man ..... I found an expired bread on my table this morning and wanted to throw it before go to office. After i throw the bread into rubbish bag i saw the bag wrapping bread was not tied up properly. Thus i picked up the bread again and leaned on my toilet door at kitchen side to tie up the plastic bag. Ya, I forgot that the door lock was broken and i fell into toilet as the door open. sigh.....

The lucky part was i landed nicely this time, no injury and no pain. The unlucky part was nobody in home. Oh gosh... i had to get up myself... As i never fell down for past 2 years, it became so clumsy for me to get myself up. Firstly i tried with holding toilet bowl which was beside me. But i just couldnt make it. Then i crawled into kitchen to get my trolly and tried to get up with it. I failed also because my knees were too painful when i kneel on floor. I cant get up with kneel on floor first. And i found myself was almost on the limit. I started to become so tired. My hands and legs were a bit not listening to my order already.

I gave up my trolly, lied on the floor to take some rest. After a short while i decided to try with my bed. Then i crawled into my bedroom from kitchen through my toilet. By the the time i reached my bed, i started to feel my waist was so pain. I took 10 minutes rest again before i continued my struggle. Eventually i managed to climb up my bed. Phew~~ if not i might to lie on floor until my housemate shows up. By the time i got up, i was already late 1 hour to work. With no choice i had to get a half day leave again.. ==

No comments: