Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Injured

10th November 2006, my bad day.

Zhuan called for a gathering in Juru, around 8pm. However, i crossed the Penang Bridge around 5pm to avoid terrible jam at evening later. Since the time is still early, i went to Jawi to meet David and Zhuan first before head to Huisy house to fetch her. At Jawi, I had Ba Kut Teh as early dinner with David, Zhuan and Hans. It was started to rain before we get out from the shop. Around 6.30pm me and Zhuan went to Huisy house in Bt. Tambun to fetch her. Her house is quite big. After Zhuan taken his bath then we departed to Juru.

On the way to Juru, the rain getting heavy. We waited at McDonald car park for Apple. Around 8pm, Apple came and we decided to had our dinner at Secret Recipe next to McDonald. I left my car in the car park and walked to Scret Recipe. Apple hold umbrella for me and Huisy ran herself fast towards the cafe in heavy rain, cool lady.

After some time we settle down at Secret Recipe, Zonlee, Cat, Kee and Dragon came sequently. We eat chat and drink there until around 11pm, while waiting the always late David and Junhern. Dragon left the earliest. A short while after David and Junhern reached, Kee, Cat, Zonlee, and Huisy wanted to go back as they needed to work the next day. Then we the all 5 guys left there decided to buy some beers and drink near Butterworth beach side.

I was thinking to go toilet before get my car. However, I was so careless to see a step that so near to the table we sat just now. I think that was because the floor is all same in color meanwhile the area was a bit dark therefore i couldnt see the step. By the time Apple warn to be careful I was falling down to the floor already. I felt that i was okay as i didnt feel any pain on my body and limbs. However, when they help me up I saw there was a big pool of blood on the floor. By the time only see that blood dropped from around my mouth. I thought that i crashed my teeth but thats was not. After they check out my face only saw that there was a hole on my chin. Sucks man.....

Immediately they sent me to hospital. I had 3 stitches there. For the past few days I was not able to chew hard thing. It was even worse on saturday as I couldnt really speak and drink properly. The ridiculous part was I spent 5 hours to finish one bowl of porridge that day.... grrrrr.....

Now my wound is getting better and the thread suppose to be removed on this coming friday.

No comments: