Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Monday, October 30, 2006

Back to Penang

Hello, i am back, LOL......

I enjoyed so much for my holidays. It was the first time i went back my home in Johor Bahru after 7 months. Very happy to see everyone is in healthy and good condition. I didnt really went any place during the days. Lets summarize what i had done :

1. I went to my junior's friend (Tiong) home, for his house warming party, and his birthday celebration as well. His home is quite big and look comfortable. Tiong seem saw me before in UTM, and surprizingly he was same batch with me. After that we went to nasi kandar shop to meet my secondary school classmates in Taman Tun Aminah. I made a mistake with wrongly recognized his new gf as his ex.... well, i wonder what will happen to him after he go back home :p

2. I went to UTM to meet my ex-supervisor and his student, which now is under my supervision for her master research. Well, she seem did a lot of work for the past 8 months and obtained encouraging results. So envy her as she seem learnt a lot of thing throughout the period. I wasted too much of time during my time. After the meeting my junior fetched me to her house then to Jaya Jusco (in Skudai) to meet TS and then PL. This is the first time i meet PL (get know her officially) after so many years of hearing her name (i not really recognized her during secondary school time, as my junior). I agreed with my Junior that PL is getting mature and attractive. Well, on the other hand TS seem become more thoughtful than before. He has his very strong and solid view on his life, even though some of them i feel is not really realistics. Anyway, its good to have such view, good for him to strengthen his faith.

3. I cut my long hair that i kept for 7 months. Well, seem my long hair not really appreciated among my friends and their comments were "old fashion style". I dyed my hair with light brown color with super short hair cut. I got very good response from my colleagues today with my spiky standing brownish hairs in office. Cool.... look a bit like hip hop fella now... hehe

4. I finished 20 CDs long taiwan idolic drama in 4 days... what a lame record.... The story is about the love journey between a couple that their single parent going to marry as well (in simple word, the girl's mother going to marry the guy's father, then they will become siblings-in-law). The guy is cool, until he has a nickname as 'devil'. I think most of the girls now like this kind of guy huh.... cool, stylish, do everything in own way that clash with most people's expectation, while having a warm, kind and helpful heart. Ya, thats not me, for sure.... even though i try to be bad sometime... kekekeke

5. LT called me, had some talk.

6. I cant stand my nephew. He is super naughty, hyper-active, like a monkey. He bites me with no reasons, run everywhere while crying for my dad (his grandpa), very busybody (he wants to touch everything that you going to touch)...... the worst is he speak dirty words..... feel wanted to kick him. .. in contrast, my niece is very good girl and quiet, i like her very much.

7. My cousin married, but his wedding dinner clash with my flight back to Penang yesterday. Therefore i didnt go to his dinner. Well, no choice, he declared his date too late, i had booked my place.

I think thats all I had....

8. Oh ya... forgot to mention that i changed my spectacles as well...hehehhe

No comments: