Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Madam Lim and Mr.Foong

There are few teachers I cant forget during my primary school time, Mdm.Lim and Mr.Foong are two of the teachers I miss most. Both of them taught me during my primary 2. Mdm.Lim was the teacher in charge of my class while Mr.Foong was responsibled for our sports class. Why they are so significant to me? LOL ....

Mdm.Lim was the teacher taught us how to write a letter and post it to the receiver. Her assignment that time was we must write a letter and post it to her within 2 months time and she would reply us the letter through post as well. It was exciting for me that time as that was the first time i have a chance to write a letter. Anyway, i only remember that i wrote some unrelated rubbish and cant really recall the content now, LOL.... Mdm.Lim is a kind teacher, friendly and pretty as well (i think so, cant really recall her look already). I remember that if there were free time in class she would hold me to walk all around in the class. She said i must walk more and always so i could walk myself one day in future. LOL, i didnt really understand her that time, as i didnt really realised my disabilities that time... (hmm.. was I an idiot that time? LOL.. i really think so... :p)

Mr.Foong on the other hand was the first teacher brought me to join the sports class. Previously (and afterward as well, after Mr.Foong left my school) I used to sit in the classroom during sports class while all my classmates did their games in either garden or basketball court. He would carry me to the garden or basketball court and put me there to see the others. Well, and i finally found that actually many of them were lazed to sports and just sit around to talk... hehehe...

LOL, Tell you an advantage (err... might not be, as i never benefit from it) of not joining sports and just sit in classroom. Lots of girls actually lazy to change their sport cloths in toilet and always just do it in classroom. They used to shut off all the door and windows (with curtains) and change their cloths inside, with few of them guard at the door. As they couldnt chase me out, they would just ask me to close my eyes when they did it. Anyway, who would care to see them as i was just a small kid? LOL .... but the ridiculous thing is this happened once a while during my secondary school time as well :S But i never took a peek on them, even i never have a thought on that. I wonder why too, as some of them were quite pretty... a bit regret now, LOL....

No comments: