Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Friday, March 06, 2009

Lost key

Today is definitely not my day. i lost my car key after i came out from dinner at foodcourt nearby. I put the key in my waist bag but didnt zip it properly. I think the key was dropped when i walked into foodcourt crossing the road with terrible condition.

BL and me search the whole area but didnt manage to see the key. I think it was picked up by someone. i dont know what to do. The owner of a stall nearby said that the car park would be locked after business hour, and will only unlock 5pm the next day. I am worrying someone may use the key to take my car, since the key is labeled with my car number. BL helped me to release the tires' air. hopefully no-one can really steal it.

i called my bro to deliver me the spare car key ASAP with the fastest courrier service. i thought i have to change all my locks and alarm. but it is too expensive. KF suggested me to just buy a steering lock and gear lock may do. i hope that really work.

No comments: