Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Found my lost car key

well, my luck back to me the second day i lost my key. i was kinda nervous about my car the night. the next day BL checked my car was still in the car park when he drove to work.

i called my bro to send me the spare key from home through courier service. in the evening, me and KF went to the foodcourt car park and it was still there, thanks god.

the hawkers there saw me and came asked me whether i brought my spare key. i told them not at this moment as the key was in JB. Then i asked them whether someone found the key and returned it to counter, they asked KF to approached counter for that. Before KF reached the counter, the counter guy already pressed my car alarm remote control and indicated us that the key was there.

We were so happy the key had found. but problem came. 2 tires were no gas :s. we released the gas night before to avoid been stolen, remember?

i called foreman came to pump in the gas. the pump he brought, was a small mechanical air pump which required manual operation. he and KF pump the gas for 15 mins but seem no luck. the formean then said he would bring another bigger pump here. after 5 minutes, he came back saying the pump there is not fitting my tires as well, so he would remove my 2 tires and bring back to his workshop to fix them.

well, my car then, funnily stand in the car park without 2 tires. Parents told their kids the tires were stolen when they passed by. :s

after 5 minutes, the foreman came back with the fixed tires. Then finally ended this funny experience. :)

No comments: