Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Moving to new house

It was almost a month time since my last post here... hehehe... i was too busy with my work, and games ... MU won Champions league and England Premiere League, thats a good news for me. My team for my web game has grow bigger and stronger now, making players around our base area are respecting us. Petrol price went up again, to RM2.70/litre, and my car spent me RM71 for my last petrol fill up. I am now always staying in office to late night, because i dont know what to do in home except playing game.

I am planning to move to other place as our electrical bill for past few months were rocketing higher. It is ridiculous for me, a person without air-con, always stay in office, to pay RM70/month just for electrical usage. It is quite difficult for me to get a suitable house. Anyway, hopefully everything will be fine.

No comments: