Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Lazy Saturday

I slept quite early last night, and i woke up a bit early than normal saturday i had. Finish something by 1pm and i started to feel boring. Read comics online and then cooked instant soup which bought last year. The soup not nice. I like soup, miss my parents soup so much. Every meal in home would have soup. Actually once i hope my gf needs to know how to do soup. She may not know how to make dishes, but have to know how to make soup. LOL.. but i do not set this criteria anymore.

Whole afternoon read comics. Just finished watch football match. MU won 4-1 against West Ham. I hope they can won the last game and get title.

Waiting my housemate to bring back my dinner now. He borrowed my car and went out 3 hours ... sigh.

No comments: