Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Sunday, May 11, 2008

0%

I was talked about 'nobody prefers good guy as boyfriend' with my granddaughter few days ago. I not sure about whether i am qualified as a good guy, but at least, i am not that bad to be called as a bad guy.

She said that i not dare to do things that girls do not like, for example? i not sure, maybe teasing girl, talk something that rebelling her opinion etc? ... She said i understand girl too much, and maybe too be careful when dealing with girls, thats why no girl is interesting on me... hmmm.. hehe.. maybe she is right. I need to be changed ya... :p learn how to bully girl, haha.

But i heard a radio program few weeks before, about so called 'good guy' as well. Most call-in were saying good guys are not attracting, even girls were agreed that. hmm... what a world right?

I told her my junior asked me about the chance to court Her, i replied 0%, and what is her opinion. She answered that 0% as well, where she in fact think negative value might be more suitable. lol...

No comments: