Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bloodless

I went for health screen check yersterday, which organized by my company. I had been 2 yrs didnt check my body. Its really funny that my company pay us 'bonus' if we go to do the check, LOL.

The fun part is i got nervous when they taking my blood pressure. I thought the reading would be high. Oh man, it was still pretty much below bottom line, LOL. 57/106, hey , if this the pressure reading when i am nervous, i am wondering what is the exact reading when i am cool down :D

The next one, blood taking. its even worse. The nurse couldnt get even one drop of blood from my hand for her first try. She injected the needle into my hand and moving here and there but couldnt get any blood. She then using butterfly needle for her second attempt. This try was better. Blood flow out through the tube. But the flow stop half way. Only 3ml collected. At this point i started to get dizzy due to strong feeling of hungry. My friend told me that my face got pale. The nurse gave up and asked me which test i want to do since the blood is not enough (i should provide 10ml blood for several kinds of test). Then i told her to do one more time. She agreed with that and again, inject the butterfly needle into my hand and moving here and there until blood flow out. Finally some blood came out. It stopped half way again but luckily enough blood was collected, reluctantly.

My blood amount is really seriously below bottomline, i think, i need a bloody marry :D

No comments: