Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Friday, January 25, 2008

Summons

This morning i went police station to get my summons. The Sargeant told me that i can pay my summons in police station later, made me think that this is a normal summons and relaxed for a day. But this evening when i looked at the summons again, only i found that the paper he gave me is not a summons, but a notice to attend court in March. This made me start to worry again. I believe that my case is still consider a mild even though the lady broken her leg, because she had already discharged and have nothing else injury. From the information i gathered, it is quite rare to hold someone license unless involved in a very serious incident. Therefore i think what i will get is fine for few hundreds with points deduction.

But, there is one guy that i really dont like the way he talk, keep scaring me that my license will be terminated. Shit, make me worry only....

No comments: