Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Excellent Award

This morning i got an email saying that i had been awarded Operational Excellent Award in my department, with reason i had managed well local databases and ensured them align to corporate security requirement. The award sound great but in fact i dont know which level of the award is categorized in my company. There are few different level of awards or recognition in my company. However, i think this is the highest award i ever get since my work here. I felt a little happy actually, at least, my hardwork was rewarded. However, i hope that the award itself is not just a piece of paper or wood, i prefer a better way of appreciation like CASH! hehehe...

US people are really different, they always recognize employees hardwork. I never see my upper level managers ever praise our work here. They always think we work extra is 'normal' and 'we should do that as responsible employee'... This is my first time work with US people, and i get this remarkable award.

I think this is the proudest moment in company since my join. I think my name will be list in next department quarter meeting video.

By the way, the person i would to share my happiness most, is not here...

No comments: