Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Sunday, August 26, 2007

In love?

I was been very busy with work and ML for this 2 weeks and so didnt update here for some time. I had been work until 7pm-8pm everyday and then go to ML house to help her and CC to troubleshoot their computer problem. The time i reached home already 12am. After bath, check a bit mails, do some preparation for next day work, it was always 2am and i only managed to sleep for 4-5 hours a day. I was damn tired the whole week.

The relationship between me and ML is improve a lot as she finally approached me and confessed that she was confused with her feeling towards me. She couldnt determine whether she is like me or not. I told her that dont waste time on analysing that but just let everything develope naturally. When the time is come, we will know it.

In fact i havent determine my own feeling as well, whether she is the girl i am looking for. She is actually very nice girl, but too bad, my feel towards her is not strong. She is a very simple girl, she doesnt know what is romantic, how to flirt, tame like a sheep, and studying buddism sincerely. She inspires me that, am i like bad girl more? A bad girl does able to give me a lot fire sparks i think.

But back to realistics, i might never meet a nice girl like her if i give up this round..... hmmm... i need make up my mind faster...

No comments: