Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

2007 Astro Talent Quest




I went to 2007 Astro Talent Quest on last Saturday, for my beloved SHE, hehehe.... I tried to ask for tickets from my friends since weeks ago but seen it was hard to get. Luckily Kee got extra tickets from his friend who work as dancer for the show. He actually gave the tickets to CC, her bf and HL. But due to transport problem HL pulled out last minute and i coincidently take over her place.


We actually arrived early but the venue was already crowded. A big crowd jam in front of the Zone C entrance but the door was locked. We wait until the show started but the door was not open yet and no sign that it would be opened. The crowd started to make noise and even people breaking the door. Eventually the door broken and people sneaked in. I and CC, her bf went the hall through another entrance which the guard refused to let us in at first place. But after show i heard that there were quite many people went in without tickets as all the guards disappeared not long after the show started. There were even people walked straight to the very front of stage. ==" damn, they can see SHE so near!!!!!! i got ticket but had to see them so far away from second floor, aiks!



The show was considered successful. The stage design was great, colourful and attracting. Sound system was good as well. Watched the show live was really different with watch it on TV at home. I enjoyed myself especially when i saw my beloved SHE. Yeah.... haha....






No comments: