Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

New opportunity

There are 3 people leaving my group. It seems that my group is really upseting most of us. In fact i do not feel my future in the group is good as well before this. The management is bad, job nature itself is bad, work load itself is also bad. To be frank, i do really feel leaving the group is a bright choice unless i going to stay in the group forever until retire. However, i start to change a little bit of my view today. As people moving out, i become one of the senior here. My job scope widen as i start to take over their jobs. I had been busy with my work for last 2 weeks. This is the first time i do feel i am "working" after 2 years here. I admit it is stress, but at least i feel no guilty anymore taking my salary.

No comments: