Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Untitled

i called my junior few days ago. She is interests to know whether LT will come back penang after read my blog, and she asked me am i still loving her much. Well, i dont know how to answer her. Deeply in heart, LT is still the girl i want to be together the most. If one day in future there will be someone loving me, i hope she is the person. But in realistics is, i do looking for gf. I did approach girl (ST). I really confused, am i still qualified to say that i am loving her. Life always sucks, it will never goes as what we are hoping for. i not sure how many people in this world is living happily with the one they love most in their life, but i believe that most of the people are not. Even LT does come back, will i approach her again? i really dont know. I dont want to put her into dilemma again. I know that i did bother her too much ago.

No comments: