Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Caroline Farewell


We did a farewell meet for Caroline tonight. Quite number of people were came like coffee bean, kenny, cole, panda, adeline, egg and sagi. LHKPop was dropby to pass Caroline a birthday gift. Unfortunately i was lost my voice tonight and so didnt sing much songs. Caroline was sit beside me, but most of the time she was talking with sagi and her bf. I didnt talk much with her actually. I think i have seriously communication problem to the girl i like in public. Anyway, the overall program was succeed.


I sent Caroline a mobile phone sack which i bought from Tesco this afternoon. Well, after i back to office i only realised the sack may be too small as it just merely fit my mobile phone, while Caroline mobile phone is bigger than mine. Luckily her mobile is still reluctantly fit into the sack. But i think she wont use the sack as she always receive a lot of sms and call, it is inconvenient to wrap and unwrap the phone from it.



She is going to KL in 9 days. How far we can go? hmm....

No comments: