Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Birthday - 8th Jan

Well, i dont have any program at the day. LT called me during office hour from Singapore to wish me. We talked couple of minutes then she went back to work.

I tried to date Caroline out for dinner but she rejected me with a very relunctant excuse - She didnt have dinner with her housemates for many days and so, her housemates complained. I do really think she knows that i have some interest on her so she is trying to avoid me. Anyway, I dont really mind as I am used to this already. That was the third time she rejected my date, i think i really no need to waste time on her anymore. Just be friend is ok. Somemore, she cant give me such strong feeling as LT gave me before. But she is nice girl. I hope she can get a good guy soon.

Instead of Caroline, YS proposed to go dinner with me. We went to Tesco for dinner. She disclose that she wanna to find a rich, handsome and nice guy. I told her dont waste time to dream such thing as she is not really qualified ==" She argued that she just wanna to dream it, what a weird girl. I really dont know what she wants. She is not really pretty, but she rejected many guys that really outstanding. Faint.

Anyway, she bought me a pillow and a cup (what a weird conbination) as birthday presents. Thats the only present i received this year. I think i had no received birthday for many years already. Thanks.

No comments: