Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Monday, November 27, 2006

My another weekend

I spent last weekend with friends from Love forum. Saturday night, Me and zonlee attended the gathering called by Adeline to discuss the matter going to Kuala Lumpur. Ya, there will be a joint gathering between Love forum members from Penang and KL. There are 10 of us from Penang will go to KL to meet the members in KL.

Anyway, not much time left for us, its around 11 more days to the date of gathering, but seem everything is still in a mess. Bus ticket, hotel room, even few members are not sure their attendants yet. Anyway, hopefully eveything will be fine and wish my first trip to KL will have a good memory.

After the discussion, we went to Penang Plaza to take supper and chit chat. Well, I eventually have chance to talk more with them since i knew them 2 months ago. Its quite good to have more friends i think. I reached home around 3am.

The next day i woke up around 9am. It was suck that i couldnt really sleep well all night. I felt so tired and wanted to sleep somemore but i couldnt. I maintained this condition whole morning. At noon, i took some bread then went out for Gurney Plaza. I met zonlee again at Gurney Plaza like last weekend, then went straight to Redbox after parked my car. We late half an hour, Kingfisher, panda, adeline, and Chamelleon were already singing in there.

Well, i was still tired. Every song i sang sound like energyless (bo lat in Hookkian) ..haha..... So i didnt sing much. After 3 hours of fun we went back around 5pm.

No comments: