Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Saturday, September 30, 2006

I dont need for now

Well, my mood suddenly became bad this evening without any significant reason. Thus i tried to find someone to have dinner together, at least thats better than go home early and face the walls. David wanted me to ask Irene for dinner as she was alone in home. I surprised with that suggestion as Irene is very close with Steve recently and we all agree that they are actually developing relationship. I dont want any misunderstand happens.

However, David said why i not give it a try if i have interest on Irene, as Irene and Steve are not confirm their relationship yet. Immediately i replied him that i dont want to involve myself into a triangle relationship again. I admit that Irene is a good girl and i have a very good impression on her. But i really dont have the intention to have any relationship right now. I found myself is so sick to get a gf now. Maybe thats because i am tired, or i am escaping something, or whatever reason that i dont really care. I want a gf, but i dont need for now.

I only want to know more people and make more friends now. Ya, friends are the best.

No comments: