Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hi Hi...

Hi hi..... sorry for never update my blog for so many days, if you care about me :) ... I was quite tied up for last few days for my work, went out with friends, and the old folks hous visit.... i feel very tired now actually

Anyway, one of my colleague, YS, refers me a lot for master study stuff... she wants to pursue her master but in a dilemma to choose between the project provided by company or project provided by Maxis. She is more interest in tele-communication stuff but worrying about her financial state if she resign for the Maxis project. The funniest part she is so indecisive. Yesterday she might tell you that she wanted to resign, but today saying that stay in the company is better, and tomorrow she may feel that having the urge to do tele-communication stuff.... sigh... this girl... are most women so yoyo??

No comments: