Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Monday, August 14, 2006

What happened in Weekend?

I shocked when i open my blog today. It had been 3 days i didnt update it... hmmm ... was that long? i remembered is only 2 days.. Am i losing my memory again? .. :(

Anyway, i didnt go any place this weekend. Its tired as i went out almost every week last month. Felt want to cut my hairs but lazied to go out.

Last night my housemate's, Raj, car tyre flat but he failed to unscrew the nuts in order to replace it. LOL. He and Adrian (My another housemate) worked on it for an hour but still failed to do it. They put the spanner on tyre nut and both step on it and swung, LOL. But the nut was still tightly sticked on its place without any rotation at all! I wonder how it was screwed on the tyre last time, it was so tight!

Finally Raj called up his rescue team, Jeff and Stephen. After another 30 minutes, eventually the 4 guys defeated the 5 stubborn nuts. LOL.

No comments: