Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Friday, August 11, 2006

Short term memory lost --> STML

I have very serious STML recently. I wonder why that would happen. For example today i have been forgotten a lot of things.

1. This morning one of my net-friend say hi to me and then ask me to see her display picture, sincei never know her look. But due to my office only allowing windows messenger that does not support display picture feature, i cant see her picture there. After I came back from lunch, I message her to ask her why she messaged me this morning. The funny part was i recalled it after 10 minutes and message her again to tell her what i recalled. hmmm....

2. My colleague bought me lunch and I thought want to pay her after finished the food. As after finished the food we raised up some discussion and I forgot about it. Then when came out from cafe and walking back to lab, i recalled the payment and thought want to pay her in lab. After I came out from toilet and I totally forgot about that. She talked with me again for 30minutes but i didnt recall anything about the payment. I recalled it again after I reached home and felt want to sms her after bath.... again, forgotten, until now I only recall it!!! because i am writing this blog ... eventually, the sms was sent 5 minutes ago. LOL

No comments: