Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Cook

Suddenly have the urge to cook, especially soup. In fact I have the idea since last year but I couldnt do it until now. I think i need someone to help me to prepare the materials, especially meat and fish kind of raw material, which i never deal with before. This remind me one of my colleague's shocking declaration. She said she is very enjoying in cook and WASHING DISHES. Cool... I wonder how many girls nowadays do really cook often. Her husband is so lucky and can always enjoy her superb cooking skills. Too bad her husband forbidden her from cooking for other people, especially guys!

I always hope that I can get a wife that enjoying cook, or at least, willing to cook. I never expect a girl who even lazy to cook for her ownself will enjoy cooking for her husband and kids for long term (of course, with whatever I can help. I am not that kind guy who will watch tv or chatting online while wife is busying in kitchen... anyway, its up to you to believe it or not). Ya, its true that she can still cook even she is not enjoying, but dont you think that already lost the meaning on those effort?

I think I will like to cook, or maybe, enjoying in cook. hmm.... but i worry i will burn my house if i do it alone, LOL....

No comments: