Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hope or another illusion?

Called LT as she needed my help to tanslate some english sentences into mandarin. After that we had some talks. Well, i dont really know what she want to express actually. Is she mean that i still have hope to be together with her if i keep going to woo her? or she actually didnt mean anything, but only another illusion that i give myself?

Her voice was so gentle and soft in the phone. I really dont want to give up her actually, but what i can do if she refuse to open her heart to me? ..... Well, i feel that is better dont think so much now. I will just treat her as a friend first and see hows thing going. If possible i will still hope that miracle can happen so she can fall in love with me for my persistence and sincerity. Anyway, the most important is still she can get a guy who she really love and can rely on him for the rest of her life. :) i should be happy if she is happy.

Love is sweet if you can forgive the one who hurts you, love the one who loves you.

No comments: