Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Saturday, June 17, 2006

My Parents

















I think my family deserved the very first posts in my blog. Without them, i cant be myself today. The pics were taken at my convocation for Ms.E&E -> My dad, mom, my lovely sister and of course me.... hehe, well, i proud of them ... Can you imaging in sending a person to school everyday for 8 yrs with a motorcycle, regardless its was raining, thundering, hot or cold? Hey, man, my dad did that to me.... he definitely deserved for the title of "Great father", and he is the person i really feel have to repay his kindness. When I was studying in university, he even lost his job as a rubber tapper because have to send me to lecture hall every morning, which made him late always....

My lovely mother, too, sacrificed a lot to me. Well, but sorry to say that i dont like her when i was young... how bad i am huh... sigh.... why? ... because she always forced me to drink all kinds of super bitter medicine... yucks ... and she beated me if i refused to take them :'( .... i love my mom, definitely!!! she is one of the best mother i ever seen... hoho.... she is open minded, friendly, and wise in handling relationship .....

My brothers sisters did a lot for me too... hmmm... i would like to say how lucky i am to be born in this family... without them, i cant be what i am today, might become a begger, or dead long long time ago? ..... ah.... ya, i am still trying my best... to serve them nicely.. and make them proud of me too...

No comments: