Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Drive to Balik Pulau

LOL... actually this incident happened 13th July, which was last month. I didnt have a chance to write it down until now. That day i was stay in home whole day. Around 5pm KF, yishili, zonlee and coffee came to my house after movie. These people watched movie also never called me.

After finished all the rubbish talk, they decided to eat seafood at Teluk Kumbar. I drove to Teluk Kumbar but we missed the signboard of the seafood restaurant. then? we drove into the road all the way up to Balik Pulau. Thats craps as the road is a uphill road with all the sharp turn and construction on the narrow road. Beside the road is a valley. If drive carelessly might dive into the valley with no much chance of survive. i drove very slowly and nervously. Luckily the people behind didnt horn me. After 15 minutes drive, finally i reached Balik Pulau. I switched my seat with coffee and let him drove me back to the seafood restaurant.

It was a good experience though. I managed to drive to Balik Pulau! but i will never go again.

No comments: