Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Movie marathon

I watched 3 movies in 2 days : Escape from Huang Shi last night, Nim's Island and Three Kingdoms today.

I watched the movie with Aric last night. Its quite meaningful and based on true story. A european guy contributed his life for a group of orphans, brought them traveled for around 1000km by just walk to avoid war during Japanese invasion. It might be bored for some people, but i like it.

I watched the other 2 movies today alone. I tried to date some people but all not interested. Its always easier to watch alone, no need to adjust myself to match their favorite, and i can go whatever time i like. I was a bit nervous because i had been few months never go Queensbay alone for movie since i know my granddaughters. Luckily i still managed to get the parking ticket. Isn't that stupid to build handicap parking inside the building and put a parking ticket machine there? not every handicap has 2 hands, and handicaps are able to drive even they only have one or even no hand.

I watched both the movies back to back, walking up and down the cinema to buy ticket -> watch movie -> buy ticket -> watch movie... LOL.. even the manager ask me to go their waiting room to rest while waiting for movie to start. Almost all Queensbay GSC workers knowing me already, especially today. Both the stories are nice but the way movies present are below expectation.

I wanted to watch Death note 3 too but i was too tired. I met quite number of friends there, who i am not very close. They are a bit surprise to know i am going alone. Anyway, lonely means freedom, freedom means lonely, i am lonely, so i have freedom. :)

No comments: