Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Monday, March 31, 2008

Travel


I like to travel. However, i couldnt travel to any place as i wish to due to accessibility problem and safety issue. The place i wish to go the most is Paris. In fact this is the place i hope i can have my honeymoon in. Paris has many nicknames, but its most famous is "The City of Light" (La Ville-lumière), a name it owes both to its fame as a centre of education and ideas and its early adoption of street lighting.

The second place i wish to go is Vienna, "The City of Music". I love musics, especially classical music and orchestra, thats the reason i wish i can be there within my life. The third place i would like to go is US, including New York, Carlifornia, Disney World, and Hawaii. The next place i want to go is Tokyo and Hokkaido, then Taiwan, China, Hongkong, Australia, and New Zealand. Haha... so many places la.

Ya, i used to think to go these places with my gf or wife. But i think i have to change my plan to go those places alone. :) I will start next year i think, if everything go smoothly.

No comments: