Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Heartless guy

I got LT's call this morning. Her voice was sound tired. Not sure is she taking well herself. But definitely better than me here, :). It was been quite some time i didnt contact with her. Ya, a little bit intentionally not to contact her. i thought this would help me slowly cast away my feel towards her, and i thought i did success. However, i was wrong. I felt sad again when i listened to her voice. I missed her so much. I realised that i still love her very much.

I always tell my friend that my heart is lost, and it most likely wont come back again. Living life without heart is just like a zombie, no target, no reason, no hope... i hate to stay at home, because i would miss her, because my room is so lonely, because my table is so messy, because everything here is just not right.
I love her, but she not loves me

Love, is just too high for me to reach; She, is just too far for me to seek....

No comments: