Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Monday, September 10, 2007

Taiping Teambuilding


Today i went to Taiping with my group members for teambuilding. I actually slept quite late last night, around 2am. Thats why i was so relunctant to wake up this morning. When i woke up, i found it was raining and i was so happy. With raining day i can late to work and then use that as an excuse to not go to teambuilding and sleep more.

I sms JC - my manager, and kenny around 8am to inform that the rain had blocked me from go to office and so would not join the teambuilding, and would go to work after the rain stopped. They supposed to depart around 8.30am. I went back to sleep after sent out the sms. I think i only slept for couple of minutes then i heard my phone rang. JC called me ==" and told me that rain had stopped. OMG! The rain stopped right on 8.25am! .. I told JC that it was quite late for me to go join them as only 5 minutes left for departure. But JC told me that they can wait me.... ah... no choice, i wolde up and change cloth and rush to office in 20 minutes. ......

The journey was not bad. We went to Taiping lake. They pedal the cute swan boat around the lake. Then we went to muzeum. But the muzeum was closed due to electricity black out. What a coincidence. After that we went to Legend Inn for lunch. After lunch we went to Taiping zoo to show our faces to animals... lastly, we ate cendol there and home.

Well, teambuilding is an good event. It let us to know each other more and hopefully by that may improve the teamworking spirits. Hmm.. not a bad day for me, at least no need to work ;)

No comments: