Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Love in a thousands days

Last night was the Mooncake Festival for Chinese. I called up PR, Denis, CJ, Jet, CL, ST and others for dinner. Well, PR was just broken up with her bf, which lasted long for 5 years. The main purpose i called up the gathering was wanted to let her had a wonderful night with good friends. Thus she wont be alone in home and thinking for sad things. Everything looked fine. She seem quite happy with friends around. However, she started behaved weird after we shifted place to Vspot. I found that she was very quiet and looked tension there. I would like to do something but i didnt know how.

After a while she was missed up. But Jet told me that she was talking phone at my car and so i didnt do anything. After around 20 minutes ST went to my car and came back said that PR was disappeared. Everyone started became nervous and looked around for her. Denis, which is her best friend among us, called her up. He then told us that she was home with her friend. Everyone then back to sing and I still felt a bit worry about her. Today i only managed to know that she actually affected by the songs there. Most songs sang there were love songs. She couldnt control herself anymore under such environment. Hm... I should notice that early...

I dont know much about her and her bf. I only been told that her bf found a new gf and wants to break up with her. 5 years relationship, which is 1800+ days, end up with only a sms. I dont understand, how people now treat about their relationship. To me, it sounds too irresponsible. I only hope that she can be alright soon.

No comments: