Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Monday, July 09, 2007

Drive in Sleep

Last friday was too tired with teambuilding and then gathering in Bukit Mertajam. After came back from teambuilding i went to Tesco to have my dinner and bought convocation gift for Caroline. I reached Autocity around 9.30pm and passed Caroline her gift. We had around 30 minutes chat in car until she joined her friends in Roxbury. Glad to know her found a new boyfriend, a very handsome yet nice guy. Wish her all the best. I continued to BM later to join Klinsmann gathering. Well, it was a bit shocked me as there were 30+ people attended. We hang around until 12.30am and i drove back. I was too tired the day until i fall into sleep when driving on bridge. The moment i woke up the car was still moving at 90km/h speed and almost knocking cones placed at roadside. Luckily i able to turn my steering back in time to avoid accident. ==" i fallen into sleep another 2 times along coastal highway after that again, but luckily the car was moving safely on road. hehehe.... phew~ damn lucky

No comments: