Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Gorgeous

I went to Halo Cafe in Autocity with Pyen and Kebe last night, as a dinner celebration for Kebe. We were the first customers arrived, lol. After dinner we stay there had some chat until ST came. She looked gorgeous last night, with a scarf around her neck. I think workers in Halo were quite excited with her dress, lol.

Pyen and Kebe left before first round rest. I decided to stay as its been quite days i didnt see her. She sang quite few songs i dedicated, and her performance was great last night. I enjoyed very much there even though i stayed until very late and i knew i would be very tired for work on next day.

I was the last person left the cafe. Her partner even asked me how i could stay so late if i have to work the next day, lol. I wanted to wait her actually but she seem still wanted to practice some songs there even the performance was ended. I decided to leave without waiting her as if i really waited her, there will be big rumour among the cafe workers about me and her, which i feel, may have negative impact to her work there.

There were couples of guys last night that dedicated songs to her and captured her video. More or less i felt jealous, of course .. keke.. but this also showed that my taste is not bad right? haha....

hmm... too bad i dont have camera to get her picture, sigh....

No comments: