Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Monday, June 04, 2007

Actions?

I visited ST in her working place for 5 times in last 8 days, including last friday to sunday 3 days straight! Well, i not sure whether this is a bit too much, but i sure this is kind of obvious for my motive right?

On friday night i was sent her a rose from young kid florist who selling roses in lounge. Too bad i realised the next she thought the rose was given by Kenny, as he was with me in the lounge that time. Kingfisher clarified with her the flower was sent by me. I not sure how she felt when she knew that was from me.

As usual whenever kingfisher was there i have no chance to talk with her. They like to tease on each other and hard to go into their topics. I not sure but i feel that she not really dare to joke on me, as she took initiative to joke with Zonlee which is even rarely talk compare to me, but she not did that to me. Am i looked too serious? i think i tried my best to smile as much as i could.

Anyway, last sunday was a bit special as i went visited her alone. In fact i didnt plan to go as i felt i visited her too much. But i got her call said that she was caught in jam and would late to work. Ya, i also heard that bridge was terribly jam last night. I was thinking what would happen if she was very late? thus i decided to go check the situation there out.

Her working hour is 9pm-1am. As i reached there around 9.30pm, she was already performing in there, thus i guessed she was not late much. Since i already there, so i decided to go in. I sit behind a glass window and i thought she saw me. After the 1st round rest i only knew that she didnt notice me. Well, to notify her someone was there, i dedicated few songs to her. Eventually she found me, hehehe.

It was a bit weird as i was the only one person sitting alone. I not sure am i look boring as a lot of waiter looked at me. I had a short talk with her when she was taking second round rest. It was rain after that. Oh man that was very bad for me as i cant get into my house if rain is heavy. Luckily the the rain stopped right before she ended her performance. She sang a few songs that required well trained skill and quite impressed me. She actually singing quite nice. Wondering will she have a chance to has her own album in future.

The moment she accompanied me to car, she nagged me a little bit for go visit her alone, and never notify her. I not sure is that mean she was worrying about me, or just, mean nothing. hmm.....

No comments: