Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Saturday, May 05, 2007

T-Junction, left or right?

Recently me n Carolyn suddenly become closer, talk and chat quite frequent.

Last monday i was went out with her, WW, kingfisher, kenny and conney. In fact i was just thought to bring her alone go gurney plaza for playing games as a farewell, as she is going to KL for study for 2 years. But since she was keen to meet conney before she go back Ipoh, i invited the others as well to make the date in group and thus been more cheerful.

Well, she was slimmed down after exam, which i noticed it since at Kenny bak kut teh gathering. Her dressing and actions were cute. Several times she slowed down her steps to walk beside me while the rest walking in front of me, well, i used to walk following gang. Maybe i was just be sensitive, but what happened between us recently had made my feeling towards her which i buried since few months ago after i got know she is admiring one of my friend, reveals again.

Few months ago, the time seem right, but i am not the one attracted her. Now, I not sure whether she is still admiring my friend. But since she is going to KL, i have kind of feeling that it is too late for me to do anything. Furthermore, everything may just because i was too sensitive or thinking too much.

She is a nice girl, and i know i have some feel on her. But, is the time now right for us? hmm.... fate always like to make fun of me..

No comments: