Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Sunday, April 22, 2007

A pray for a baby

LT told me last night her sis, Audrey had delivered her first baby in US. However, the baby is suffering in ICU now as he is found lack of oxygen for his brain part after delivery, which is quite similar to the case i experienced during my birth. This is sad news for all of us, i think, as the chance for him to catch celebral palsy like me is significant.

They are not able to contact Audrey for some time as she never reply their mails and sms. I believe that she is just too sad and busying with her baby treatment, while try to keep herself alone to think of what she should do next. I dont know how to console LT, or maybe i dont need to. She is always strong, isnt she?

I very much understand how difficult for a parents to raise a celebral palsy baby. This remind me that how much of suffer my parents experienced to raise me up. Yet i cant really serve them nicely until now. They are aging. How long time more i need to use to get them a good daughter-in-law which they are long waited? how long time more i need to use to earn much enough money to send them touring around the world?

I even more understand how difficult to live as a celebral palsy patient in this world. I really hope that he will be alright, or at least, able to walk independently without any tool assistants. You will never know how much of shit i carrying in my life, its sucks! Every thing, life, work, study, friends, love, i may need to give double, tripple, or even more to get same result like others. What i can expect as i am in a losing position at the starts of everything? I dont want him to be like me, or worse, i hope he is the lucky one. US is well developed for its medical system, this should help, hopefully.

Lets pray....

No comments: