Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Monday, April 09, 2007

Parents Visit

My parents visited me from Johor last friday. They came to check out my life here while help me to do some cleaning in my room. On Saturday they bought me a new mattress. Then I brought them to Lunas for duck rice with Kenny and kingfisher. At night, i brought them to Queensbay mall for dinner. On sunday night, i brought them to seafood restaurant near my house here and there tesco for shopping. Well, sound little boring to them. But they was came to Penang several times before and already visited most places here. I asked Agnes to bring us around to hunt for delicous food but too bad she was not free on Sunday.

Anyway, hopefully i can earn more money in short time so my mom can no need to work anymore and i able to send them to have tour in other countries.

No comments: