Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A name on net

KweiJang called me yesterday and he told me that i can actually search my name in google, ya, my actual name as printed on my IC. I was very surprised and wondered why my name was listed on net, because i never posted anything with that name. I searched through google with my nickname before and i found quite number of posts which i post previously on few forums.

This made me thought that he was bluffing me. I typed my name in google for verification and it really came back with few webpages which has my name appears. ==" They are all actually the information regarding my master research before, which published previously on IEEE, UTM, and intel.

But there was a page attracted me. My name was listed on a celcom webpage. By opening it i found that i was been listed to have a pen from celcom for first 100 customers who reload phone credit through MayBank2u. Unfortunately, the page was expired January last year! LOL

No comments: