Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Friday, April 27, 2007

ML - An unpolished pearl

I knew ML 2 months ago, 8th or 9th February? i forgot about it.... Anyway, that was a dinner invited by LH (my ex-coursemate) to introduce some girls to me and Aric, sweat... well, its harmless to know more girls right? hehe.. However, Aric was stuck at work and absent.

There were 8 of us, me and LH, then the 6 girls he invited. Well, as an insurance agent, he explored USM a lot and get know a lot of students there. All the 6 girls are USM students (except 1 left USM a year ago to KL). We went to fetch them at Sg.Dua. As LH's car couldnt fit all the girls and so 2 of them were allocated into my car, May and ML. I didnt really check out their look properly that time, its quite unpolite and embarassing doing that for first meet. But May is quite fashion and extrovert comparing ML who wearing quite normal and quiet. We had some talk along the way to Tj.Tokong, which made the differences between them became significant.

LH introduced the rest of girls to me during dinner, CC, WL, Fern, and HL. Comparing the other 5 girls, ML is not outstanding. She is small size, quiet, and behaved. Only during the end of the dinner she came and sit in front of me and we talked a few words. I didnt really contact them after that except chat once a while with ML through messenger.

The second time i met ML again was last week, 2 months after first meet. I dated LH, ML for dinner, and LH brought Kelly (salute LH, plenty of resources, LOL). LH and Kelly talked most of the time, while me and ML listened. I sent ML home after the dinner as Kelly is living in Balik Pulau which is not on the same way. We had some talk along the way. The image she gave me is quite nice.

LH and other friends who busybody enough to know about the dinner buzz me a lot recently to court her. LH described me her characters and highly recommend her to me, LOL... By the way, I still not sure what to do yet. Maybe i need some time to pick up my courage again.

No comments: