Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Friday, April 13, 2007

相见离你太远,思念离我太近

I reading a book name "寂寞之歌" (aka Lonely) by 藤井树 (Hiyawu) which i borrowed from YS. There is a part about how his father courted his mom.

His father visited the shop owned by his grandma and his mom was helped there. His father approached his grandma and asked directly "I would like to know your daughter, do you mind to introduce her to me?" LOL... how straightforward this guy was.

What do you think his grandma would do? introduced? not introduced? LOL, the answer is neither of them. His grandma didnt hear his father request ... oh my god...

Then? .. I really salute this guy.. He made the request again! without any shame and worriness. This time his grandma heard him and answered "she is not my daughter"

Next? You cant believe it.. His father said "Thats great. You introduce her to me, if I marry her one day, i will reward you" .... Oh my. i feel dizzy.... Anyway, he able to get knew her name at the end. However he had to leave the place for work in other district.

After a year, his father came back during his break. He spent few days found the girl (the writer's mom), just to tell her "Sorry, I taken you photo last year when i first met you at the shop. I left this place for work for almost one year. Please forgive me because 相见离你太远,思念离我太近"

Ya, I believe, most of the girl would surrender. ...

相见离你太远,思念离我太近 - i experience the same situation a well. But, i will have no chance to tell her. LOL

No comments: