Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Thursday, March 01, 2007

New 2007 Piggy Year

Hi all, its been 10+ days i didnt update here. I came back to Penang from Johor Bahru on last sunday noon. But by the moment i just reached home here David called me for Pyen birthday celebration. Then next few days from monday to wednesday i was busy with works and appointment as well. Now is the moment i can really write something here. Phew~

The trip back to Johor Bahru this time was quite 'normal', nothing much special to be mentioned. My family members are in good condition except my dad is having insomnia. We brought him to doctor and same time for complete body check up. Hopefully he can get well soon.

The chinese new year celebration was same as last year. Steamboat on new year eve, visit uncle house on first day of new year, grandma house on second day. What disappointed me was no much illegal fireworks this year put in my hometown, LOL.

Oh ya, one funny thing i want to mention here is i went KTV with my old school friends the night before new year eve. The KTV manager saw me when i went to toilet and surprisingly, he proposed us to shift to VIP room with toilet attached, on same charge. LOL.. the room is so big which enough to occupy more than 15 ppl with 5 microphones. The KTV screen is very huge as well, hmm.. 60 inches flat screen? ... hehe ... i think i enjoyed myself that night except the moment paying bill, bleh...


By the way, hope that everyone will have a memorable new year :)

No comments: