Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Sunday, March 25, 2007

My driving license (Second stage - In Penang)

There are 3 people that i must mentioned here, which help me a lot in getting my driving license in Penang. They are Yenhui, Azlida and of course LT.

For the first few months i worked in Penang i took taxi to company everyday. My car was driven by my brother to Penang and then was just put there in front the house i rent here within the period. The fee i paid for taxi was RM500 per month, which is a big amount.

After around 4 months i was worked in Penang, LT agreed to help me in getting my driving license. First she taught me how to drive. This made her the very first person i drove in my life. :) After that Yenhui and Azlida sent me to JPJ in Penang for getting approval to attend driving course in institute, as LT went to KL for job interview. After few times of 'unnecessary' visit to JPJ and institute (due to their inefficiency), eventually i got myself registered to the course. LT was the person helped me settled all the registration and documentation required.

Everything then went on smoothly. I attended all courses, theory and practical. But the week before my practical exam i only been told that i need to buy extra insurance for my car as i was using it for exam. Luckily Kangboon and LT were there and helped me for that. My exam was postponed for one month due to the insurance documentation.

At last, I got my driving license in September 2005.

No comments: