Search (powered by Google)

自定义搜索

Monday, March 12, 2007

Fell Down again ... (7/3/07)

Well, i fell down again. Wounded my chin. I went out with YS after teambuilding to Queensbay for dinner and maybe movie afterward. I had been wanted to watch "The pursuit of Happiness" long time ago but never had chance to get someone go for it. Most of the people like to watch commercial movies with a lot of actions and virtual effects. The moment we reached Queensbay car park we met Huey Wen and Kok Lim. They went for GSC as well for Protege.


The accident came after i parked my car and came down. My walker was not locked properly and it collapsed after i hold the handle. I not remember what i knocked but i could see my blood dropped from my chin on the floor. Shit... i knew that i broke my chin again. YS seem very nervous and passed some tissue to me. She stopped a car and a couple inside came for help me up. They agreed to bring me and YS to hospital. Well, YS drove the car as my chin was still bleeding.


The doctor who take care of me is Dr.Khoo, who is a very funny guy. He is professional and knows how to distract me from pain while stitching my wound. My chin was splitted at the same location as last time, which is even bigger than that. He said that i having 2 mouths and can eat more, LOL.


i admitted to hospital for for one night as a procedure to claim my company medical card. I may properly able to claim for my Personal Accident policy as well, which is around 800+ bucks.. hehe

1 comment:

bai bai said...

Oucchh!!now i really saw ur broken chin pic, from the 3rd time u said u fall in penang, u din take pic..this one,i can imagine how painful when really fall down n broke tat place..for me, sure cried d...